Datalys V7 – The next evolution in Veterinary Care
The Datalys V7 is an advanced veterinary monitor designed for today’s veterinary needs.
Special software enhances sensitivity picking up vitals from kittens, puppies and small exotic animals.
Furthermore, vet specific algorithms provide enhanced accuracy of data no matter how big or small the animal.
A re-designed user interface offers a beautiful, clear display of data and waveform.
The unit offers five basic parameters for diagnostic and general monitoring.
- 3 sided alarms – easily spot the alarm no matter where you are in the room.
- Auto brightness sensor – adjusts the brightness of the screen automatically by detecting the ambient light.
- Nellcor technology – the most accurate vitals in small animal readings.
Brand new 12.1″ crystal clear interface
A beautifully redesigned user interface to launch you and your practice into the 21st Century!
Accessories that comes with the standard unit includes the following:
- 1 x reusable ECG cable
- 1 x set of reusable 5-lead ECG leadwires
- 1 x set of 5 ECG clips
- 1 x reusable SpO2 extension cord
- 1 x reusable SpO2 sensor
- 1 x small reusable SpO2 lingual clip
- 1 x large reusable SpO2 lingual clip
- 1 x NIBP extension tube
- 1 x set of 5 NIBP cuffs
- 1 x reusable rectal/esophageal temperature sensor