iM3 PORT-X IV Portable Dental X-RAY
The NEW PORT-X lV hand held x-ray provides total portability combined with the latest digital technology. Ideal for both dental and extremity radiographs with vet specific icons and pre-programed smart exposure settings. The New Port-X IV combines the latest portable technology with the highest specifications amongst portable dental x-ray generators combined with built in safety features including a lead lined tank assembly and tube.
PORT-X IV’s Key Features
- Light (1.5kg) and small, enabling total portability and use in any location.
- Small dose of radiation, ensuring patient and operator safety.
- Tube Voltage 70kV
- Tube Current 2mAs
- Fixed kV and mA means the only variable is the exposure time which is pre-set with vet icons.
- Focal Spot 0.4mm
- High performance Cannon Tube and small focal spot providing sharp and clear images.
- Exposure times 0.05 – 1.6 sec
- Designed for use with both DR sensors and CR image plates.
- Supplied with remote operating switch and tripod.
- FDA & CE approved – Complies with National Safety Standards and guidelines.